Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12th 2012: Dinner at Viva Mexican Grill and Tequileria, Wayland

Today after work, I decided to have dinner with my friend at Viva Mexican Grill and Tequileria in Wayland, where I had a Livingsocial deal for $30 of food.

I decided to get a traditional central Mexican dish called the Mixiote de Borrego, consisting of lamb seasoned with pasilla and guajillo chilli peppers and wrapped in banana leaves, while my friend got the Steak Viva Burrito Supremo, which was covered in mole sauce. Both dishes were really tasty, although my friend did not like the mole sauce at all as it was a little sweet, containing chocolate, so I decided to take it instead and I gave her my dish, which she enjoyed.
Steak Viva Burrito Supremo
Mixiote de Borrego










Just by ordering these two dishes, we had already exceeded $30. I guess you can say the food was a bit pricey, but due to the uniqueness of the food, I would say it was worth it. I would recommend coming here again in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment