Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18th 2012: Dinner at Angry Ham's Garage Bar and Grill, Framingham

Today after work, I decided to have dinner with my friend at Angry Ham's Garage Bar and Grill in Framingham, where I had a Livingsocial deal. This place looks just like a car dealership from the outside, and my friend had a hard time finding it. I had to pick her up from the nearby parking lot instead and we managed to find the place the second time around. 

The bar-restaurant has a really nice retro feel to it, with bikes hung all over the walls, which I really liked.








On top of that, the food we ordered was really good as well. Having never seen Chinese food being served in an American bar setting before, we had to get a taste of the Chicken Teriyaki, and in all honesty, the food was much more aesthetic and better tasting than most Chinese restaurants I have been to in the area.









We also tried the Salami and Mushroom Create Your Own Pizza, which was also really good.

According to my friend, this will be her new hangout place as they also have live bands and karaoke nights, and I definitely recommend giving this bar-restaurant a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment