Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13th 2012: Dinner at Wonder Bar Restaurant, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to use my Livingsocial deal at Wonder Bar Restaurant in Worcester.

This place which serves mostly Italian food is pretty run down, but it was full of people when I visited it on a Wednesday evening.

I had a hard time figuring out how to spend $30 here, finally deciding on a bowl of Spinach and Bean Soup, a Spinach, Chicken and Garlic Pizza, and a Chicken and Broccoli Ziti dish.
Spinach and Bean Soup
Spinach, Chicken and Garlic Pizza

Chicken and Broccoli Ziti
The soup and pizza were actually really good, although the pasta was just so-so. As always in places like this, I could barely finish, bringing home half the pizza as leftovers. Do be warned, this place is cash only as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment