Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1st 2012: Dinner At 99 Restaurant, Worcester

Today after work, I realized that I had never eaten at a 99 Restaurant before, so I headed to the nearest one at 11 East Central Street in Worcester to check it out. The popcorn was complimentary, and I decided to get the 3 course meal for 13 bucks, consisting of seafood chowder, Shrimp Toscana Linguini as the main course, and The Cannoli Dip for dessert
Popcorn
Seafood Chowder









Shrimp Toscana
Cannoli Dip











The seafood chowder was pretty tasty, although the Toscana tasted a little bland at times, while the Cannoli dip was an interesting, artistic touch I did not expect at a chain restaurant like this. I had a good experience tonight, but as it is a big chain restaurant, I cannot give it too much credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment