Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20th 2012: Dinner at Ritual, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to head to Ritual, a restaurant in downtown Worcester, to try it out. I had thought it was a high class restaurant, but it turned out to be a more bar-like restaurant, though still pretty good looking decor wise.
Having looked at the menu earlier, I had already decided to get the Chocolate Bacon appetizer, which consists of applewood bacon dipped in chocolate and crusted with almond and pistachio bits, and the Seared Duck Breast, seasoned with crushed cocoa beans and a hazelnut chocolate demi-glaze.
Chocolate Bacon
Seared Duck Breast










Both dishes were really aesthetic looking and delicious, but not filling, so I decided to look up the dessert menu as well, getting the White Chocolate Bread Pudding, topped with vanilla gelato.
It definitely capped a wonderful dinner, which was a little expensive, though it could be expected of a high end place like this. I have to say, this is the best restaurant I have been to in all of Worcester in terms of originality in cuisine and artistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment