Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 27th 2012: Rock Climbing in Worcester and Dinner in Westborough

Tonight, I decided to head to Central Rock Gym in Worcester to do some rock climbing with my friends.
I've been here several times, in the past, but this was the first time I was rock climbing in a while. As can be expected, I could do only the simplest climbs, getting stuck halfway up at harder ones. After a while, my finger tips became useless, so I decided to end climbing for the night.

A few of us then headed to Mayuri Indian Cuisine in Westborough for dinner, a new place that opened up to replace Il Forno in the Westborough Shopping Center, where I had a $10 off $40 coupon. The table layout was much like it was at Il Forno, but with a slight Indian air to it.

I decided to get the Goat Gongoora, a type of goat curry with red sorrel leaves, while my friends got the Andhra Shrimp Curry with Poori bread, a puffy sort of bread unlike Naan, the Tandoori Mixed Grill and the Ravva Onion Masala Dosa.
Goat Gongoora
Poori






Ravva Onion Masala Dosa
Tandoori Mixed Grill











I must say, I enjoyed tasting all the dishes, with my own being the best of all. This will probably be my new place for Indian food from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment