Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5th 2012: Dinner at Luciano's Restaurant Union Station, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to have dinner with my colleague at Luciano's Restaurant Union Station in Worcester. I have been to Byblos Lounge on the opposite side of the main hall in Union Station a few times, but I had never been to the classy looking bar across the hall. I got a $40 Groupon deal for this place recently, so I decided to use it to catch up with my colleague today.
Restaurant decor
For such a classy looking place, the food was actually pretty cheap, and we had to order a lot just to reach $40. We got the Cherry Duck Wings appetizer, and my colleague got the Bugsy Burger with Canadian bacon, mushrooms and cheddar chesse, while I got the Chicago Mac and Cheese with applewood bacon and Ritz crumbs.
Cherry Duck Wings
Bugsy Burger


Chicago Mac and Cheese
All the dishes were really good, although the cherry duck wings had a little too much cherry flavor for a non-cherry fan like me, and I don't usually like Mac and Cheese either, but what I had was perfect. We still had more to spend, so we got dessert as well, my colleague getting the Ritzy Lemon Cake, while I got the chocolate mousse, both of which were really delicious at as well.
Chocolate mousse
Ritzy Lemon Cake










At the end, we actually did not have to pay a single cent for our entire meal. What better way to end a day but with a free meal. I don't know why there are such bad reviews for this place, but I definitely recommend it any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment