Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8th 2012: Dinner at Webster House, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to use my Livingsocial deal for $30 worth of food at Webster House in Worcester.

Before that, however, I decided to drive around town a little to take some interesting places that I missed out on before.
Old Church, 595 Southbridge Street
Wall of Washingtons, 12 Foster Street
Iglesia des Dios M.B., 949 Main Street


Fountain, Federal Square,
Southbridge Street and Main Street
Bones and Flowers Occult Shop,
980 Main Street





Soldier Statue outside City Hall

I was surprised to see I had missed out on a lot of places. Finally done for the day, I headed back to Webster House for dinner. There was a one man guitar band playing here when I entered. After looking at the menu, I decided to try the Mediterranean Meatballs with Tzatziki Sauce, the baked French Onion Soup, and the Haddock Plaki, a traditional Greek dish.
Mediterranean Meatballs with Tzatziki
Baked French Onion Soup



Haddock Plaki
Both the appetizer and soup were pretty good, especially the meatballs which were spiced just right, but the main dish was just okay in my opinion, being pretty bland.

Baklava Cheesecake

I still had money to spend, so I got the Baklava cheesecake dessert, which was a nice fusion dish from different cultures. The pastry wasn't too crispy though, and the baklava part did not seem to gel very well with the cheese portion in my opinion, but I leave it up to you to decided if you ever go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment