Saturday, September 15, 2018

September 15th 2018: Checking Out the Sawin Museum, Dover

Today, I decided to go check out the Sawin Museum in the town of Dover.

Definitely one of the better museums I have been to, despite the small size.

From here, I headed to the town of Dedham, getting a Steak and Cheese Quesadilla

from Pancho's Taqueria, a Mexican cafe in the downtown area.

Not bad actually, but nothing special really.

Next, I went for some Thai food at Somtum Modern Thai Cuisine, located in the West Roxbury area of Boston.


I got the Beef Avocado Curry (sauteed avocado, tomato, onion, carrot and red green pepper in a coconut red curry sauce),

which came with Steamed Gyoza (Chicken dumplings served with sweet ginger sauce).
The curry was just typical with avocado added in, while the dumplings were just alright as well. Moreover, way too Americanized. A disappointing day for eating, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment