Friday, September 28, 2018

September 28th 2018: Meals in Natick and Framingham

While at the Natick Mall tonight, we decided to grab a bite at Melt Gelato and Crepe Cafe, which I have eaten at a few times in the past. This time around, we got the Pulled Pork Panini special.

Not too bad, if not for the onions.

Next, I went to C'mondz Restaurant nearby in Framingham. This place used to be Goody's Pizza, which I visited once a long time ago. Definitely looks better now.

I got the Pink Lady Avo Toast Delight,

The Smoke Sausage Skillet (smoke sausage, shrimp, chicken buttered combo mixed with cauliflower)
and the Apple Tarte (Tarte Aux Pommes) for dessert.
Decent presentation, but the food was just alright in my opinion. The other patrons seemed to like the food a lot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment