Monday, February 4, 2019

February 4th 2019: Dinner and Dessert in Framingham

While looking for a place to eat today, we settled on Nzuko, a Caribbean restaurant in the town of Framingham. Definitely nicer than most hole in the wall places I have been to in the past.
We got the Nzuko Chicken (Chicken marinated in Lolo's unique spice blend with a tomato and red wine aroma) with mushroom rice and 3 plantains,
which was just alright in my opinion, although my other half thought it was pretty tasty.

For dessert, we decided to go to Dulce D Leche Gelato Cafe, which I visited once a while back.
This time around, we decided to try the ice cream, getting the Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato and Passion Fruit Sorbetto flavors.

The sorbet was not bad, although the hazelnut was a little too strong for me.

An okay night of eating out in Framingham, in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment