Wednesday, December 28, 2022

December 28th 2022: Checking Out New Places in Worcester, Millbury, Grafton and Westborough

 Today, I decided to go around checking out places I missed in several towns, starting off with Worcester,

Dodge Park

Blackstone River Valley Heritage Center
checking out the new Blackstone Gateway Park. Really nice area with lots of boardwalks.





From here, I headed into Millbury,

Riverlin Street Pond,
119 Riverlin Street
going on a short hike at Stowe Meadows Conservation Area, where the path I took from 51 Carleton Road to get to Riches Mill Dam is shown below in pink.
Nice waterfall, but hard to reach.




Next, passing through Grafton,
Hayes Pond,
15 Waterville Street





Cider Mill Pond,
29 Stowe Road
I decided to revisit Mill Pond in Westborough at the end of Andrews Street to find two water bodies I missed out on the last time I was here. The path I took this time around is shown below in pink.
The water bodies themselves were nothing to look at, but Mill Pond was nice and serene.






Overall, a pretty productive day for exploring, I will say.




No comments:

Post a Comment