Saturday, October 27, 2018

October 27th 2018: Meals in Somerville and Cambridge

Today, while in Somerville, I decided to check out Caramel Patisserie, a French pastry shop which also has a branch in Salem. Pretty nice looking desserts,
of which I got the Walnut Tart (caramel sauce),

which was really good, as can be expected from this place. I also decided to try out the takeout Mexican place Don Julio Restaurant nearby,
getting a Carnitas Quesadilla (soft tortilla folded with rice, beans, monterrey jack cheese, pico di gallo, sour cream and pork),
which I have to say is one of the best I have had to date, or maybe I was just too hungry. One takeout place I will recommend I guess.

Next, I headed into Cambridge for my final meal of the day at Andy's Diner,
getting Two Eggs (with home fries and toast),
which was pretty decent a meal for cheap, the home fries being crispy and all.

With that, a day of eating our in Somerville and Cambridge on a rainy day was at an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment