Friday, February 11, 2022

February 11th 2022: Lyndeborough, New Boston and Goffstown NH

 Today, I headed into New Hampshire again, this time checking out the towns of Lyndeborough.

United Church of Lyndeborough

War Memorial,
Putnam Hill Road and Forest Road

Old Center Church,
1139 Center Road
New Boston,
New Boston Baptist Church

Whipple Free Library

Community Church of New Boston

Town Common,
Meetinghouse Hill Road and Mill Street 



Fire Department

Old Engine House

Town Hall,
7 Meetinghouse Hill Road

New Boston Central School
and finally Goffstown.
St. Lawrence Church

Goffstown Congregational Church


Town Hall, 16 Main Street

Town Common,
Main Street and Elm Street

Granite State Christadelphian Hall

St. Matthew's Episcopal Church

Goffstown School Superintendent

Post Office

Old Villa Augustina School,
208 South Mast Street
Pretty productive day, I must say, although my GPS failed halfway and I had to use my wits to get to my destinations despite losing my way a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment