Saturday, October 22, 2022

October 22nd 2022: Spending the Day in Natick

 Today, while in Natick,

Loker Park


we decided to go on a hike at Pickerel Pond to check out some places I missed in the past. The path we took here from the end of Bradford Road is shown below in pink.


The path in was on a makeshift boardwalk over many wet areas.



There was nothing to see at the North Overlook, and I had been to Pickerel North as well. The bridge to the Island Overlook was out unfortunately. I might have to come back again in a few years time to check it out. Other than that, the view of Pickerel Pond was still decent.


With that, we headed for lunch at Cafe Yafa, a small Palestinian cafe in town. We got the Espresso Macchiato
and the Shawermah Chicken (Shawermah chicken, grilled tomatoes, bell peppers, parsley, served on a bed of white rice, pita bread, and small side hummus).
Nothing special in my opinion, but at least my other half liked it.




No comments:

Post a Comment