Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30th 2015: Dinner at Olivia's, Haverhill

Today after work, I decided to use a deal at Olivia's in Haverhill for dinner. Before that, I visited a few places in Methuen,
Forest Lake Beach
Methuen Waterworks
including Greycourt State Park
chancing upon the Presentation of Mary Academy, which has a lot of nice old architecture.
I also visited Chua Lam Ty Ni, a Vietnamese temple in Lawrence
before finally heading to Haverhill for dinner.

This place has a bit of a casual feel,
and with my deal I got the Sirloin Steak Tips (Teriyaki)
and the Pollo Toscano (Chicken breast stuffed with baby spinach, prosciutto ham & smoked mozzarella, rolled in Italian breading & quickly deep-fried, then oven-baked and topped with a mushroom marsala wine sauce. Served with penne alfredo).
The steak tips were pretty good, and the stuffed chicken was interesting, but overall the meal was just alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment