Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 22nd 2015: Eating in Boston, Shrewsbury and Natick

While doing stuff in Boston this morning, I decided to give Cuppa Coffee another try, getting a Minced Meat Pie.
Pretty tasty actually.

In the afternoon, my friend and I were in Shrewsbury, and decided to get lunch at Thai Place. I have been here many times before, my favorite dish being the Duck Choo Chee (Roasted duckling sauteed in choo chee curry sauce with snow peas, baby corn, string beans, pineapples and kaffir lime leaves), which I got again this time.

Other than that, we also got the Tom Kha Kai (Creamy taste of chicken in coconut milk seasoned with aromatic galanga (Thai herbs), lime juice, lemon grass and scallions) soup, which was tasty as well,
and the Basil Mussels (Mussels stir fried with fresh lemon grass and basil leaves. Served with House special sauce), which tasted a little weird, unfortunately.
In the evening, we were in Natick, and chose to get the Sushi buffet at Minado, which I have been to many times in the past. They now have crayfish, apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment