Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7th 2015: Dinner at Bison County BBQ Bar and Grille, Waltham

Today after work, I hended to dinner at Bison County BBQ Bar and Grille in Waltham, a bar where I ordered The Wagon Train (4 oz bison tips, 5 oz steak tips, 5 oz turkey tips), which came with Baked Bean with Pork and Brisket and Garlic Jalapeno rice.

Nothing special really, the Bison and the Turkey being pretty dry.

Next, I headed to Plaza Mexico, a dark Mexican dive bar at 170 Washington Avenue with Mexican music blaring loudly which definitely made me feel completely out of place. I just ordered the Tostada de Ceviche,

Which was a total mistake, being lacking in Flavor.

I decided to make one more stop in Chelsea tonight, getting a Meat Eaters Pizza (hamburger, pepperoni, sausage, bacon) from Prattville Metro Pizza, a takeout place.
Nothing special really.

No comments:

Post a Comment