Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12th 2015: Italian Dinner at Cucina D, Bedford

Today after work, I went to have an Italian dinner at Cucina D in the town of Bedford, passing by Concord
Concord Fire Station 2, 1201 Main Street
On the way to the Buddha Vararam Center in Bedford. Unfortunately, the Buddha statue here was still covered in snow.

I guess I'll have to come back another day.

The restaurant itself looked more casual than upscale, which was a little disappointing for me.

The half portion of Risotto Carciofe (creamy arborio rice, prosciutto, artichokes, sundried tomatoes)

And the Linguine Boscaiola (chicken, prosciutto, mushrooms, peas, tomato cream)

I got were nothing amazing, with the risotto rice being a little hard, and the noodles being a little on the bland side.

A wasted trip all the way here, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment