Friday, February 12, 2016

February 12th 2016: Celebrating My Friend's Birthday in Cambridge

I went to grab some breakfast from the Big Apple Restaurant, a nice little diner at 331 Boston Post Road East in Marlborough,

Getting a Big Apple Melt (2 poached eggs on hash with melted cheese on toasted English muffin and home fries).
It was actually pretty good. One of the better breakfast places I have been to in the area.

After work, the first place I went to was Digumm's Ice Cream and Sandwiches, a small ice cream place in Arlington, where I got a Maple Walnut Frappe Float.
Nothing special really.

My next meal was at Farmers Market Kitchen in Watertown, a deli place where I got the Cajun Tofu Sandwich (dry rubbed tofu steak, fruit chutney, arugula).
It was surprisingly really good, the tofu being spiced just right and going really well with the fruit.

My last stop for the night was at the Sofra Bakery and Cafe in Cambridge, which I have been to in the past. This time, I got the Pistachio Olive Oil Cake and the Kunefe with Spiced Syrup.
Unfortunately, the cake was too sweet, while the other tasted a little weird. Oh well. Guess not everything here is to my liking. From here, I headed to my friend's house nearby to celebrate her birthday. A fun night to end it all, to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment