Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 20th 2016: Staying Close to Home

We stayed close to home today, with me going out to get takeout, firstly from Principe Restaurant, a Latin American restaurant in Worcester, where I got the Mondongo (Beef Tripe Stew).
Not bad, though a little sour.

I also got the Pho Tai Bo Vien (Pho with Beef slices and beef balls) from Pho Bowl, which I have been to in the past. Not bad too.

For dinner, we headed into Westborough for Korean food at Sapporo Korean BBQ and Sushi. I have been here several times before, but I actually never took pictures of the food there.

This time, we got the Korean Tacos  (Two soft tacos filled with barbecued rib eye beef or spicy pork. Topped with cabbage slaw, sour cream and Korean chili aoili),
the Duk Bokki (Soft rice cake, fish cake and scallions in spicy Korean chili paste)
and the Omelet Rice (Beef fried rice covered with a thin layer or scrambled egg).
The tacos were delicious, although I preferred the sweet beef compared to the spiciness of the pork. The rice cakes were cooked just right as well, although I did not take to the onions in the rice.

Overall, yet another delicious meal at this place.

For dessert, we went to Uhlman's Ice Cream nearby, getting the Orange Pineapple Ice Cream.
A little too sweet, but still quite alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment