Sunday, April 10, 2022

April 10th 2022: Space Zero, Braintree

 Today, we decided to go check out the new trampoline park for kids, Space Zero, located within the Southshore Mall in Braintree. Before that, we had lunch at Hundred Miles Chinese Restaurant in Quincy, a pretty nice restaurant with interesting design at 217 Quincy Avenue taking over from JazzMoon, a karaoke place I visited a while back.







We got the Hot and Sour Soup,

the Spicy Beef Shank with Noodles Soup,
the Poached Fish Fillet in Chili Sauce,
the Beef Shank and Tripe in Mala Chili Sauce,
and the Spicy Wontons in Hot Chili Oil.
Excellent flavor for all the dishes, not too numbing, sweet or salty, just the right combination of taste. One of the best Szechuan places I have been to to date.

From here, it was on to Space Zero. I must admit, this is the first trampoline park I have seen that is more oriented towards kids,









although a little dangerous as the kids did not care to look if there were other kids in the ball pits before jumping in. We had to buy socks to wear just to get into the area, which I had to do to look after my little one.  At least my little one had lots of fun there.

No comments:

Post a Comment