Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24th 2015: Dinner with a Friend at Sebastian's on Broadway, Revere

Today after work, I had dinner with my friend at Sebastian's on Broadway, a small but decent Italian restaurant in Revere.

We got a salad and 2 entrees with our deal, getting the Roasted Beet Salad (fresh roasted beets, orange slices and spices over greens),

the Salmon (Agave glaze over vegetable risotto)

and the Lobster Ravioli (ravioli topped with a spicy fresh plum tomato sauce).
The salad was pretty good, being full of sweet beets and oranges, while the salmon wasn't too dry, delicious with the glaze and the risotto. I was a little disappointed with the ravioli though, the pasta skin being a little too thick, with only 4 raviolis on the plate.

After dinner, we went to watch "Run All Night" at the Showcase Cinemas De Lux Revere, an action movie starring Liam Neeson. Reviews said that this movie was much better than his previous movies, but though there was more of a plot in this movie, I still thought it was a pretty typical storyline. Oh well. At least I had a good time with my friend tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment