Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11th 2015: Spending My Day West of Boston with My Friend

My friend and I went shopping at the Auburn Mall in Auburn today, and after getting a few sweaters, we decided to head to Ronnie's Seafood nearby at 871 Southbridge Road on the recommendation of the cashier to get some lunch.

My friend got the Lobster Roll,
while I got the Clam Roll.
I have to say, although both were pretty simple, the seafood was really fresh, especially the clams which were really juicy and soft.

After lunch, we visited a few places in Worcester, like WPI, the College of the Holy Cross, the Bancroft Tower and the Cascades, where the waterfall was at its most beautiful this time of year.
We then headed to Pampas Brazilian Steakhouse for a delicious Brazilian buffet dinner, which included lamb as well. To end the day, we went to view the sunset from Franklin Street and from various points on Green Hill. A lovely day to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment