Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24th 2015: Dinner at Firebox BBQ, Bedford

Today after work, I headed into the town of Bedford
Boston Buddha Vararam Temple
For dinner at Firebox BBQ.

With my deal, I had to get a lot of food, getting a cup of Chilli (smokey chunks of Brisket),

The Creole Shrimp (Cajun spices and sautéed),

The 3 Meat Combo (pulled Pork, beef Brisket, burnt ends, baked beans, Mac and cheese)

And the Homemade Bread Pudding.

The Chilli tasted a little watered down, although the Shrimp were fresh and Spiced just right.

The meat itself was not bad, although I liked the burnt ends the best, and I liked the house BBQ sauce the best out of the 5 provided. Unfortunately, The dessert was just so so. Overall, I've had better barbecue elsewhere.

After dinner, I headed to AMC Burlington Cinema 10 to watch "Woman in Gold". This place now has reclining seats as well.

A pretty good movie based on a true story. Looking forward to the weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment