Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15th 2015: Dinner with a Friend at Parker's Restaurant, Boston

Today after work, I went to meet my friend for dinner at Parker's Restaurant in downtown Boston.

I have been here in the past for brunch, but this was our first time for dinner.
With my deal, we got 2 appetizers, namely the Escargot in Phyllo (Champagne Butter & Hollandaise)
and the Ricotta Tortelloni (Wild Mushroom Cream with Pea Shoots),
2 entrees, namely the Roasted Rabbit (Roasted Rabbit Saddle & Rabbit Confit, Roasted Garlic Pomme Purée,Heirloom Carrot & Brown Ale Demi-Glace)
and the Baked Boston Schrod (Coarse Cracker Crumbs, White Wine, Jasmine Rice & Lemon Beurre Blanc),
and 2 desserts, namely the Boston Cream Pie
and the Key Lime Tart.
The Escargot were nicely presented, tasting better with the lemon provided though. The tortellini were excellent , especially with the mushrooms. While the fish was fresh and tasty, especially with lemon, I enjoyed the rabbit more, which was moist and tender. Overall, I wasn't disappointed, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment