Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27th 2015: Dinner at Cafe Polonia, Boston

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner at Cafe Polonia in Boston for some Polish food.

Before that, I went to get some ice cream from Savin Scoop nearby, getting the Graham Central Station Ice Cream. Pretty good.
At the restaurant itself, I decided to get the Sour Pickle Soup
and the Polish Plate (Hunter's stew, stuffed cabbage, three pierogies, and grilled Polish sausage kielbasa).
Everything was sour and not too much to my liking. The only thing I really liked was the kielbasa.

Even the Chocolate Babka (Traditional babka cake filled with warm chocolate, served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream) we got
was just a molten lava cake, although it was pretty good, as was the Apple Crisp (baked warm and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream) my friend got, which was actually a lot better.

Overall, not a place I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment