Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 7th 2015: Meals in Framingham and Waltham

Today after work, I had a meetup dinner at Taqueria El Amigo at 196 Willow Street in Waltham to go to. Before that, I went to get some pizza takeout from Goody's Pizza at 795 Concord Street in Framingham, getting the Hawaiian Pizza,
The Souvlaki Sub

And the Steak and Mushroom Sandwich.

Nothing special as expected.

I also got Chinese takeout from 3 Fortunes in Waltham when I got there, getting the Double Cooked Pork,

Chicken Fingers

and Pork Fried Rice Dinner Combination. I really should just have gotten the General Gau's Chicken instead.

As for the meetup place itself, It was really small, and our group of 6 pretty much filled up half the place. The menu was pretty simple but the items were pretty cheap as well. I got 3 tacos, one with Al Pastor (Pork with Chilli), another with Lengua (Tongue). and the last with Cabeza (Cheek Meat).
The tacos were really good actually, especially the cheek meat. Didn't expect it to come from this hole in the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment