Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23rd 2015: Meals in Foxborough and Canton

After work today, I headed into the town of Foxborough to use my deal at Saga Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi. Pretty nice decor, but pretty uninteresting menu.

I went with the Beef Sukiyaki Udon

And the Millenium Roll (Spicy Lobster, spicy Crabmeat, avocado topped with fresh scallop, jalapeƱo, tobiko).

The Noodles were nothing to speak of, Although the sushi was tasty with a kick to it.

I proceeded from here to Canton, stumbling onto the new park in town, the Farnham-Connolly Memorial Park at 899 Neponset Street.
My next meal was at Pete's Place Bar and Grill, a typical sports bar at 614 Washington Street in town. Typical bar fare too, of which I decided to go with the Mixed Grill (Grilled Steak Tips, Turkey tips and Chicken Breast, served with potato and vegetable).
The white meats were both dry, and the steak itself was a little drier than I would have liked it too. Not a place I would have come back to anyway, although they had trivia going on tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment