Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13th 2015: Dinner at Maruyama Sushi and Burrito Restaurant, Westborough

Today after work, I decided to check out Maruyama Sushi and Burrito Restaurant in Westborough, which has taken the place of Bagel Bistro, which I visited a long time ago.

According to the website, the owners used to be in charge of Hisa at 21 South Street in town, which is now Sake Hana, both of which I went to in the past. I decided to check it out mainly because of the interesting menu, from which I chose the Pork Ramen Noodle in Miso Soup (served with boiled egg),

the Beef Surrito (stuffed with Japanese and Mexican-infused ingredients and flavors. Seaweed and sushi rice rolled with guacamole, onion, cheese, cilantro, pinto beans)

and the Steamed Bun with Pork (with powdered peanuts).

Unfortunately, everything was just mediocre at best. Nice try, but not coming back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment