Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October 11th 2017: Hiking in Franklin and Wrentham

I had another day off today, and this time I started out in the town of Medway,
Medway Police
William H Cary House, 2 Barber Street
then the town of Franklin,
Hockomock Area YMCA
where I went on a hike to find the water bodies of the Franklin State Forest. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
Unfortunately, there wasn't anything much to see here after spending so much time.
From here, it was on to another hike at the Wrentham State Forest in Wrentham, where the path I took here to explore the top half of the area is shown below in pink.
The views from the top of the Pinnacle on the Warner Trail were pretty good,
but nothing much else to see here in the area I explored. Will be back to explore the other areas here in future.

With that, I called it a day after hiking in Franklin and Wrentham.

No comments:

Post a Comment