Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August 30th 2017: Upscale Mediterranean at Alicante, Mendon

My other half wanted to get dinner for her tonight, and my initial choice was Maison de Manger in Northbridge, but I got there just as they were closing, even though I had arrived a little before the official closing time. No matter how I pleaded, they would not fire back up the grill. In the end, the owner actually compensated me by giving me 10 bucks personally. I think I shall give this place another try in the near future. Desperate to find another place, I settled on Alicante, an upscale Mediterranean restaurant in Mendon,
with awesome views of Nipmuc Pond.
I got the Lombo De Cerdo (Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Apples, Caramelized Onions, Spinach, Feta Cheese & Dried Cherries, Wrapped With Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roasted Garlic Balsamic Reduction - Garlic Mashed & Vegetables),
which was really delicious, and my other half thought so too, when I finally brought it home. I definitely want to bring her here some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment