Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 1st 2018: 2 Short Hikes in Bolton

Today after work, I decided to go for 2 quick hikes in the town of Bolton before the sun set, passing through the town of Berlin,
Old Methodist Episcopal Church, 19 Carter Street
heading to the Randall Vinger area in Bolton, where I did not need to hike to get to the water body here.
From here, I headed to the Northwoods area, where the path I took here is shown below in pink.
I could not get anywhere near the water body here though.

Finally it was too dark to do any more hiking, so I decided to go get some Chinese takeout from Clinton Gourmet in Clinton, getting the General Gau's Chicken, Pork Fried Rice and Beef Teriyaki.
Pretty good actually, except for the onions in the rice. Pretty productive few hours, if I may say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment