Friday, April 27, 2018

April 27th 2018: Finishing Up Uncompleted Hikes

I decided to finish up some uncompleted hikes this morning, passing through Charlton
Old Dodge Chapel, 81 Hammond Hill Road
Snow's Pond, 5 Cemetery Road
on the way to the Hodges Village Dam in Charlton, which I was at just 2 days ago. This time, I set out to look for Chaffee Pond, with the path I took being shown below in pink.
Pretty nice views of the pond from the bench this morning,
with a beaver swimming in the pond as well.
Glad I decided to come back here.

From here, I headed into Sutton to revisit Shaw Farm. This time, the path I took to try to find views from the fields i shown below in pink.

Unfortunately, there was not much to be had.
Oh well, at least I finished up 2 of my uncompleted hikes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment