Tuesday, November 20, 2018

November 20th 2018: Visiting the Needham Historical Center and Museum

Today after work, I headed to the town of Needham to visit the Needham History Center and Museum.


In the midst of a renovation, but still decent I guess with 2 floors of exhibits.

After leaving the museum, I headed to Newton to get pizza from the Stone L'oven Pizza Company, which has taken the place of the terrible Waban Kitchen which I visited a while back.
Decor looks the same as what I recall.

I got the BBQ Chicken (BBQ chicken with chipotle marinated tomatoes, mozzarella, parmesan, scallions),
which was just average in my opinion for a pretty expensive pizza.

Next, I went to Cambridge for my next meal at Beauty's Pizza, getting the Green Peace (Marinara chicken with broccoli, pesto sauce and mozzarella cheese).
Not even as good as the first pizza, but at least still palatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment