Wednesday, November 28, 2018

November 28th 2018: Visiting the Gardner Museum, Gardner

I headed into Gardner today, getting a Chimichanga

From Taco Rey Coliman, a Latin American restaurant in town.
Surprisingly crispy and flavorful, for a somewhat hole in the wall place.

From here, I still had some time before the Gardner Museum opened, so I decided to head to Ashburnham to go in search of Whitney Pond, where the path I took from 99 Gardner Road on the supposed Ashburnham Rail Trail is shown below in black.
The pond itself was not bad, but the path is not even developed, and I had to thrash a little, but the snow cover helped I guess.
From here, I headed back to the Gardner Museum, where they were having the Festival of Trees. I unfortunately did not have cash on me, but the kind lady let me through anyway.
Not bad for a short amount of time between work.

No comments:

Post a Comment