Saturday, August 3, 2019

August 3rd 2019: The Ecotarium, Worcester

We decided to visit the Ecotarium in Worcester today. There have been several changes made since the last time I was here, the very first day I started my journey of exploration over 8 years ago.

For lunch, we decided to get food from Edible Creations by Gerry here,
getting the Mac N Cheese and Chicken Tenders.
Just alright in my opinion.

Later, after a day of shopping at the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets, we decided to get a lemonade

from The Lemon Smasher, a lemonade stand located there.
Not bad, but we can probably make it ourselves.

For dinner, we decided to check out Commonwealth BBQ close by, which looks like it was constructed on a former gas station, with only outdoor seating available.
For food, we got the Double, consisting of Sliced Beef Brisket,
the Half Chicken,
a Potato Salad,
Black Bean Rice

and Cornbread.
The meats were alright, being a little on the dry side, although the sides were pretty tasty, especially the potatoes with its topping of bacon. I wouldn't bring my friends to this gas station like place though.

No comments:

Post a Comment