Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30th 2015: Dinner at Markoh's on Main, Ayer

I had to go collect the jacket I left behind in Groton yesterday, so I decided to have dinner nearby at Markoh's on Main in Ayer. This place is affiliated with Lucia's Tavola, which I went to a few weeks back. Not as nice looking though, and nothing much interesting on the menu either.

With my deal, I got the Tips and Scallops (Seared Sea Scallops and grilled tenderloin tips, garlic mashed potatoes and Mushroom brandy demi glacé) for my main course,

and the Cenci (Fried Italian sweet pastry drizzled with local honey and dusted with powdered sugar) For dessert.
The beef and scallops were just so-so. The dessert itself was much larger than I thought it would be, and I only ate less than half of it before I decided I had enough. Not bad though, crispy with honey sweetness.

Overall, Lucia's is still much better.






No comments:

Post a Comment