Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9th 2015: Dinner at Barcelona, Brookline

I had a meetup dinner to go to at Barcelona in Brookline tonight, but before that, I went to the Allston area of Boston to get a Falafel Pita Roll-Up from Tarboosh Mediterranean Restaurant.
Okay for a small cafe.

I have been to Barcelona in the past, but only for brunch, so I decided to check it out this time for dinner.

Our party each ordered 2 dishes, and some of us shared our food as well. Other than the Spiced Beef Empanadas (Red Pepper Sauce) which I did not get to try,
and the Migas (Chorizo, Fried Egg) which was so-so in my opinion (my friends begged to differ),

the Grilled Ribeye Steak (Horseradish Gremolata)
and the Yellowfin Tuna Crudo (cucumber, shallots, mint) were pretty  good,
although I have to say my selections of the Grilled Presa Iberico (Acorn Fed, Black Footed Iberian Pig)
and the Spicy Shrimp Fideos (Peas, Garlic Aioli, Toasted Noodles) \

were the most delicious of the night. I wasn't expecting the shrimp dish to be so large and filling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment