Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December 8th 2015: Lunch at Bars in Worcester

I stopped by the Banner Bar and Grille, a sports bar in Worcester, getting the Buffalo Pastrami Wrap (thinly sliced Grilled Pastrami tossed in house Buffalo dative with Tomatoes,  jalapeƱos,  Crispy bacon and cheddar cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla).

Pretty tasty stuff.

Next, I went to Weintraub's Jewish Delicatessen nearby at 126 Water Street, a Jewish deli where I got a Tongue Sandwich.

Not bad, but nothing special.

Finally, it was lunch with my other half at Peppercorn's Grille and Tavern, which I have been to a couple of times in the past.

This time, we got the Zang Zang Shrimp (lightly breaded shrimp, sweet thai chili glaze, lettuce cups, scallion garnish)

and the Seafood Sake (salmon, shrimp and calamari, bell peppers, water chestnuts, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, scallions, rice noodles).

Very Asian stuff, but still pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment