Friday, December 10, 2021

December 10th 2021: Three Short Hikes in Stow and Maynard

 I started today with a hike at Whitney Field in Stow, where the path I took from 266 West Acton Road is shown below in pink.


The water body here was nothing to speak of though.


Next, Red Acre Woodland nearby, where the path I took from 108 Red Acre Road is shown below in pink.


This time around, the small water body here was not even close to the trail.

My last hike for the day was at Vose Pond in Maynard, which was not so much of a hike as it was a slow drive along an unpaved Puffer Road behind houses. Even then, the pond itself was nothing much to look at, though better than the previous two today.
Disappointed, I called it a day for hiking, heading into Hudson for some Brazilian food from Gauchao Burgers, a hole in the wall place, getting the X-Tudo Burger (Bread, hamburger, egg, bacon, ham, mozzarella cheese, lettuce tomato, corn, potato sticks, mayo).

Pretty good burger. The only good thing about my day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment