Tuesday, April 4, 2023

April 4th 2023: Hiking and Coffee in Westborough

 Today, I decided to go on a few hikes in Westborough, starting out with Hocomonco Pond, where the path I took from opposite the Westborough MBTA Station is shown below in pink.

Pretty straightforward and short hike to the water's edge,
but apparently this pond is terribly polluted? Oh well.

My next hike was at the Oak Bluffs/Assabet North area, where the rough path I took here is shown below in pink.

The paths here were pretty bad with occasional views of vernal ponds,
so bad I ended up at the Red Heat Tavern in town, thankfully finding the path back behind the restaurant to get back on track. The water body I was trying to see here was nothing to look at though.

With that, I decided to get a drink from Coffee and π, a new coffee place that has opened up in place of Perk and Parcel, which I visited once a long time ago. Same decor though.
I got the Caramel Latte, which was just alright in my opinion. Oh well, a day of good and bad hikes, all in Westborough.




No comments:

Post a Comment