Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23rd 2015: Checking Several Places in Northborough at Lunchtime

The first place I went to at lunchtime today was Festive Breads, a small but nice bakery in Northborough.
I got the Cotswold Croissant (ham, cheese, tomato, pickle, dijon on plain croissant),
which was pretty fresh and a delight to eat. My next stop was at Lalajava, a pretty cool looking cafe across the road.
They have some pretty interesting stuff on the menu as well, of which I got the Chocolate Truffle Iced Cocoa.
Pretty refreshing to say the least.

My last stop for lunch was at Pickle Haus Deli in town, which was pretty packed with people today. I got the Berkeley Panini (Tuna Salad, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Tomato, on Thick-Sliced White Bread),
which was cheap and good.

Overall though, I would prefer Festive Breads if you are only in the area to visit, although Pickle Haus is good for a cheap meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment