Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10th 2016: Eating on the Way Home

Our first stop today was at Mixx Yogurt in the Allston area of Boston,

 which I have been to in the past for froyo.
My other half seems to like it a lot, although I myself don't think it's anything special.

Sultana's Bakery and Cafe, a small dessert place in the Brighton area nearby was next.
We had to wait a long while before getting any service, apparently because no one turned up for work. I got an Eclair, which was just so-so.
We continued on our journey home, deciding to check out the Chestnut Hill Square area in Newton, a relatively new strip mall. Here, we checked out Sweetgreen, a food place which only serves salads with branches all over America, and the lines were pretty much out the door the whole time we were there.

We got the Rad Thai (organic arugula + organic mesclun, sprouts, carrots, shredded cabbage, spicy sunflower seeds, cucumbers, basil, citrus shrimp, spicy cashew dressing),
which was scrumptious for a salad.

Dinner was at Lotus Flower in Framingham, which we visited a few weeks back. This time, we wanted to try the dinner buffet. We got a Hot and Sour Soup and a Wonton Soup.
The wonton soup was not bad, though the other was way too sour for my liking. The buffet itself was nothing special either.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Enjoy reading your blog and would love to contact you via email. Could you let me know where to reach you? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can reach me at allanwenchung@gmail.com

      Delete