Thursday, June 22, 2017

June 22nd 2017: Breakfast in Clinton, Lunch in Worcester

I started out today in the town of Clinton, getting a Pistachio Muffin

from Pam's Place, which is more like a grocery store than a bakery per se.

The almond taste definitely put me off from eating more than a few bites.

Not satisfied at all, I headed nearby to Sunshine Cafe, a new breakfast place in town.
where I got the interesting thing on the menu, the Captain Crunch French Toast (Texas toast dipped in custard batter and coated with crushed Captain Crunch).
Pretty good actually. Never thought cereal could go so well with French toast.

For lunch, I got some Jamaican food from Home Style Cuisine, a small dingy place in a sketchy part of Worcester, getting the Jerked Chicken.
Large portions, but a little on the salty side, and I am definitely not coming back to this sketchy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment