Thursday, December 13, 2018

December 13th 2018: Lunch from Worcester, Dinner from Millbury

Today, I got takeout from The Spot American Caribbean Cuisine, a new hole in the wall place in a crappy part of Worcester at 314 Grafton Street, getting the Chicken Curry.
Nothing special though.

Dinner was from Kai Mook in Millbury, which I have been to once in the past and liked my experience there due to the authentic Thai food they serve.

This time, we  got the Jeh Lek Noodle (LIGHT BROWN BROTH, SPICES, STEW PORK RIBS, CHICKEN BALLS, CHINESE BROCCOLI, BEANS SPROUTS , CILANTRO, SCALLION AND FRIED GARLIC),
the KHAO SOI (NORTHERN THAI MILD CURRY NOODLES SOUP MADE WITH OUR SECRET CURRY PASTE, SERVED WITH PICKLES MUSTARD GREENS, SHALLOTS, ROASTED CHILI PASTE AND TOPPED WITH CRISPY NOODLE.)
and the Pad Thai (COOKED IN TAMARIND FISH SAUCE, PALM SUGAR WITH EGG, BEAN SPROUTS, SCALLION AND GROUND PEANUT).
Absolutely delicious, and I'm glad my other half liked them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment