Friday, December 7, 2018

December 7th 2018: Takeout from Worcester and Newton

This afternoon, while at the RMV, I decided to head out for a bit, grabbing a Tuna Sandwich from Java Joe's Gourmet Coffee,
which is cash only, and I had nothing on me at the hole in the wall place, so the owner actually decided to give the sandwich to me for free. I returned later to pay though when I got the cash. Nothing special though.

I also got a Chocolate Caramel Apple Donut

from Doughnuts and Draughts nearby,
a cafe which has replaced Paris Cafe, which I was at a while back. Pretty good donut actually, with apple and sauce gushing out from within.

Later on, while at the Shops at Chestnut Hill,
we decided to get pizza takeout from Frank Pepe Pizza Napoletana, a popular pizza place with long lines most of the time we have been in the mall,
getting the White Clam Pizza (Fresh Clams w/ Grated Cheese, Olive Oil, Fresh Garlic & Oregano).
We did not think it was that special though, especially not for the price.

We also got a few more flavors of gelato from Morano Gelato next door, getting the Sorbetto alla Macedonia (Mixed Fruit), Caffè (Espresso),
German Chocolate Cake (loaded with dark chocolate cake, pecans, & coconut), Limone (Lemon), Pistacchio (Sicilian Bronte Pistachio) and Panettone (Italian Christmas Cake).
The only flavor I did not like was the German one with its coconut.

A good day for getting takeout though.

No comments:

Post a Comment