Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 19th 2018: Checking out the Apex Entertainment Center, Marlborough

Today, I was invited to a company outing to the Apex Entertainment Center in Marlborough, so I decided to go check it out. Before that, I decided to have lunch nearby at the Japanese restaurant, Okami. Pretty nice decor, although I could not say the same about the menu.
For food, I got the Peanut Avocado Roll and Spicy Escolar Tuna Roll,
which came with a Miso Soup.
The rolls were actually pretty good, especially the peanuts which were candied. Overall though, just a typical Americanized Japanese restaurant.

From here, I headed to the entertainment center, which has a lot of activities,

like bowling,

trampolining,
go-karting, laser tag and even an arcade.
Unfortunately, I could not stay long and had to hurry home to my little one before I could do any activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment