Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16th 2013: Dinner at the Bar Room, Boston

Today after finally arriving back from Philadelphia, I went around to take pictures of 2 hotels in the area before heading downtown for some food truck business.
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Hyatt Harborside
After we were done for the day, my friend and I decided to head to The Bar Room at 5 Broad Street nearby for dinner. This place is pretty small for a bar, and the menu was just pretty much typical bar food.

For the $40 we had to spend, it was still a struggle to order food even for 2 people as the food here was pretty cheap. In the end, we went for the Buffalo Wings

and the Chilli Nachos for appetizers,

their New England Clam Chowder for soup,

and the Bar Room Burger for my friend,

while I got the Fish and Chips.
Overall, nothing too fantastic, in my opinion. Oh well, at least we managed to get some business done.

No comments:

Post a Comment