Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31st 2013: Dinner at The Broadway in Worcester

Today after work, I decided to get out midway to get some dinner at The Broadway along Water Street in Worcester.

This place is more of a breakfast diner than a restaurant, and there weren't many people here this cold evening when I arrived. The owners had never heard of groupons before, so I had to educate them a little on how my $20 coupon would work. Of course, I had to order first that amount of food, which came to a short stack of Potato Pancakes, served with sour cream and applesauce,

a plate of chicken marsala pasta,

and finally for dessert, the Baked Alaska with Strawberries.


The pancakes weren't too bad, although I had to use a little ketchup to wash it down, while the pasta was just average. The dessert though, was interesting, being ice cream placed on a pie crust, topped with meringue and baked. It was delicious as well, though sinful I guess. Whatever, I enjoyed it all the same. 



No comments:

Post a Comment